- Underwater maintenance and repairs.
Hull inspection and cleaning.
Class inspections including IWS/UWILD.
Sea chest and valve inspection/blanking.
Rudder and stabilizer works.
Seal repair and replacement.
- Steel & Machinery repairs, technical support.
- Hot works teams (repairs/permissions).
- Marine equipment systems repairs.
- Repair and welding works for hull structures.
- Repair and replacement of pipes and tubes.
- Electric works.
- Engine and boiler repairs: main and auxiliary engines, compressors, pumps, boilers, etc.
- Reconditioning of motor parts.
- Hatch cover repairs.
- Metal ware and metal working with special equipment.
- Service engineers and superintendency.
- Hydraulic systems repairs.
- Hold cleanliness.
- Repairs of radio and navigational equipment.
- Safety equipment services – life saving appliances servicing and repairs.
- Lifeboat repairs and service.
- Bunker survey.
- ULD inspection – hatch cover water tightness test.
- Pre-shipment inspection.
- Draft survey.
- Sealing / unsealing cargo compartment.
- Loading / discharging supervision.
- Sale & purchasing ships inspection.
- Work forces.